Weddings in India are not one-day event rather they are stretched over several days. As such, they require thorough planning and clever implementation, and India wedding planners are experts in scheduling your big fat wedding. With a rise in prosperity, the face of Indian wedding has been going under continuous transformation, and conventions are making the possibility for theme based ceremonial where a particular theme is revealed in whole ceremony. Marriages being the most propitious moments of life make people try their level best to transform these moments in to a long remembered occasion.
The country called India owing to multitudes of beach destinations is one of the most singled out marriage destinations amongst people all over the world. The best part of the beaches weddings in India is that the guests and relatives are able to appreciate the complete proceedings to the peak. These places take people to another realm of dreams where even the silence can be heard; the winds coming from the sea invigorating the souls, mind and bodies of the guests attending the rituals.
To tie the knots on the beaches, couples often opt for romantic beaches. With a vast shoreline, India offers an assortment of marriage venues to the couples letting them experience the eventual nuptial ecstasy. In fact, romantic beaches are becoming the most preferred wedding location for couples to tie their nuptial knots. Andaman weddings are as such gaining spur amongst the couples. There are a number of Indian weddings planners who are expert in organising such kind of destination weddings ready to assist your weddings.
A large number of couples in India are going for the Island weddings as couples of today are not timid to try novel things. They look for the venues like the sparkling sea shore with winds noiselessly murmuring tunes full of romance in your ears as such setting the perfect mood for the happy day.
Drop us a query, with your choice of destination, wedding date and as many details as possible. This is the first stage and we appreciate communication, this is the best way to plan you big day.
To be precise to plan your wedding in India, these are some basic details we will want from you:-
Tentative Weddings date
Days of celebrations
Guests attending the wedding (Even approximate number would do)
Destination (You can check out our section on destinations)
Any venue preference
Themes/Colours you like
Any comments that you want us to keep in mind.
You may be desiring a “ Big Fat Indian Wedding”, A subtle “ English Ceremony” or an intimate “ Couple or small gathering”.
Please do not think twice before you write to us, just write your heart out.
We strongly believe in talking to the point relating to your dreams, our team is skilled to take care of your Wedding Planning & Hospitality needs.
- The wedding planner will take all details from you and draft a free plan
- We will share the plan and presentation with you.
- We appreciate feedbacks, thus you feedbacks will be incorporated in the plan.
- The final plan will be sent for approval
- Then we cost the final plan and send across the cost break up for you review.
- The costs are then reviewed and discussed in detail based on the actual suppliers.
- The profiles of our panellists and actual suppliers are discussed with you in utmost details.
- We also accept your suggestions for suppliers and incorporate them as and when required.
- The next step is definitely a Reccee to the venue with the prospective bride, groom and family.
- Your planner will accompany you for the reccee to the destination. ( This is a chargeable service) and is the final stage of consultation.
- On the meeting with our planner, you gain more confidence and get a face to your planner.
- This is the time when we visit the venues and finalize the wedding venue.
- We also share our work with you in form of pictures of various weddings organised by our team at various destinations.
- The Reccee is recommended at least 4 to 6 months prior to the wedding.
- After the Reccee and venue finalisation, we move on to planning and contracting phase.
- A Service Level Contract is signed between the “ Client” and “ The Shaadi Company” and the operations start.
- The Operations teams takes over from here and the booking of each element is made step by step.
We hope the above is satisfactory for you, now without thinking twice drop us an e mail at email@example.com